The Seventh Day Adventist Church was built in 1916. The church basement was used as a school until the Robinson School was built in 1919. The church was closed in the 1940’s, when the building was moved into Irvine, Alberta, and became the Irvine Church of God.
The cemetery is located one mile east and one half mile north of first Newburg site, east side of road right at curve or three miles east and eight miles south of Irvine, Alberta. The is a small enclosure with a good metal fence. The site could contain up to eight graves. There are no visible markers, the plot is smothered with three foot high green bushes. Observations as at August 20, 1996.
Courtesy of Medicine Hat and District Genealogical Society (MHDGS)