St. Peter’s German Lutheran Church was formed in 1917. A house that was donated to the Lippert brothers was moved to their land and converted into a church. Reverend John Oberlander from Irvine, Alberta, was the first pastor to conduct services. The cemetery is located five miles west and five miles south of Schuler, Alberta, on a good gravel grade. The cemetery is on the west side of Range Road 23, is poorly fenced, overgrown with weeds and several graves are caved in as at August 30, 1996. The size of the plot is about 25 feet east/west and 100 feet north/south. There are about nine graves in the fenced area, only one has a marker. The other information was taken from a Schuler, Alberta history book.
Information courtesy of Medicine Hat and District Genealogical Society (MHDGS)