Organizational activities for this church started in 1905, under the direction of Reverend Domm, a missionary from Ontario. The church was built dedicated July 03, 1905, with Reverends IS. Domm and Bell, and Superintendent Wagner officiating. This was a mission church served from Memorial Evangelical Church at Medicine Hat, Alberta. The same pastor served churches at Wisdom, Little Plume, Gros Ventre and Newburg. He would conduct a service every second week, traveling by car until road conditions halted his progress. He would finish his trip with a borrowed horse or the members would assist with a team and buggy.
With the general decline in farm population the membership dropped to a point where the church ceased its operation 1914.
Courtesy of Medicine Hat and District Genealogical Society (MHDGS)