Services were first conducted in pioneers’ homes until the church in this area could be built in 1914. The church was closed about 1947 due to the shrinking rural population. The building has long since been removed from this site. Some of the pastors who served here were: Arnsdorf, Scheffler, Mantz, and Doering.
The cemetery can be found by traveling south on the Eagle Butte Road, three miles east on Township Road 94, then two miles south on Range Road 43. The property is at the junction of Township Road 92 and Range Road 43. The cemetery plot is on the west side of what was probably a four acre yard, is fenced with three strands of barbed wire. The grass was waist deep September 06, 1996. We were able to find six stone markers, two of which are broken.
Courtesy of Medicine Hat and District Genealogical Society (MHDGS)